School Bus Driver
Currently seeking motivated Bus Drivers in Arlington to aid in the important task of bringing children to and from school. The ideal candidate will be at least 21 year of age with a professional demeanor and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities of the School Bus Driver
Requirements of the School Bus Driver
- Drive a school bus with children before and after school.
- Perform vehicle inspections, maintaining cleanliness of bus interiors, fueling of buses, logging trip counts and assisting disabled passengers.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager.
- Communicate debris, water, oil spills and etc. to garage office.
Compensation of the School Bus Driver
- HS Diploma or GED from an accredited school
- Must be a minimum age of 21
- Must have a positive and professional demeanor with strong work ethic
- Must have valid driver's license (The company will assist candidates in obtaining their CDL)
- Must be available to work split shift (morning and afternoon)
- Must pass drug testing, background check, pre-placement physical and fingerprinting
- Must have 3 verifiable professional references (one from each of your 3 most recent employers)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.